Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Complain, Complain, Complain...

Yeah! Sam can finally complain! Isn't that the dumbest thing to be excited about? But it is so hard to help him feel better when I don't know where he hurts. Scott and I have said so many times "I can't wait until you can tell me what's wrong." Well, now he can and it is as wonderful as we expected it to be!

His first complaint came Monday morning. Sammy was in his crib fussing a little but not crying. When I went to get him out, the first thing he said was "nose" and I knew exactly what he was trying to tell me. His nose was really stuffy and he couldn't breathe. Today, he told me repeatedly that his bottom hurt and he did have a bad rash. Poor thing! But what a relief that he can actually tell us what he needs!

Now if I can just get him to answer yes when I ask him a question...


(BTW, this post was for Allison whom, I think, was teasing me!)

No comments: