Monday, November 1, 2010

Hall of Fame-er

(Original Post is Updated at the bottom)

I love going home and spending time with my family.  Especially now that my Uncle “Bug” has moved back home.  He’s an award winning professional photographer.  You know, exactly what I want to be when I grow up!  Recently, he was inducted into the East Coast Surfing Hall of Fame (look under “media”) in recognition of his contribution to surfing through photography.  I mention this because when I visit my family, and Uncle Bug, he usually surprises me a few weeks later with treats like these:

IMG_3725IMG_3724These two pictures are now included in “Mama’s Hall of Fame All-Time Favorite Photos!”  Thanks so much, Uncle Bug, for always capturing Sam just as I see him and helping me hold onto his character and personality forever through your art.  I love you.  And I promise that one day I’ll learn how to use all those fancy buttons on my fancy camera and hopefully make you proud!

UPDATE:  Uncle Bug just sent this one to me and I just had to add it…because like I said, he always captures “my” Sam beautifully!

IMG_3720

No comments: