Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MCP Actions Contest

MCP Actions is giving away a Tamron lens to one lucky winner! The WINNER chooses from the 18-270mm or the 28-300mm. When I bought my new Nikon D90 in December, I bought the 18-135mm lens...not the lens I really wanted. I really wanted the 18-100mm lens and I've had buyer's remorse ever since. So, I am really hoping I win this contest! You can enter, too. It's the easiest contest ever. Hmmm. If you win, perhaps we can work out a little deal...I'm just sayin'...




All you have to do to enter is this:

- Post to your blog, Twitter and/or Facebook about this contest (let people know how to enter and provide a link)
- Go back to MCP Actions and leave a comment writing where you posted (with link so that it can be verified if your post is picked from the random drawing)
- In your comment on MCP, write why you want to win this lens, where you would want to most use the lens, and for fun tell them how many lenses you currently own.


To enter go to http://mcpactions.com/blog/

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I hope you win! One of the things on my "to do" list once all my kids are in school, is to get a 'real' camera with lenses and take a class to learn how to use it :)