Friday, October 30, 2009

JOYful

I MUST share a new discovery! LifeHacker.com, one of my daily must-reads, introduced me to PhotoJoy this week. And I am in LOVE! I've been playing with it for the last 30 minutes and I can hardly contain my excitement! (Oh, how I wish they would pay me to say that!) If you like using your own photos as your desktop or your screensaver, then you will also LOVE it. It is soooo incredibly easy to use!

Here's a look at PhotoJoy:



It is so incredibly hard to decide which desktop and screensaver to use. I downloaded them all just so I could switch whenever my little heart desires!

Here's my desktop as of a few minutes ago:



How cute is that?! See that little book at the bottom, center of the screen? I placed that there and it flips pages every few seconds. The other pictures change after several minutes. And isn't the old student desktop just gorgeous?! Seriously, I can't say enough about the program!

Hurry, go now and get your own! You, too, Jennifer! I promise y'all will have so much fun! Click on my desktop above to go to PhotoJoy's site. And, please share. I'd love to see your gorgeous desktops!

No comments: