Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesdays are for Mama!

I just finished reading to Sam and bless his heart he always falls asleep during the last book.  But the first book we read tonight was Llama Llama Misses Mama about a little llama and his first day at school.  Sam and I talk a lot while we read together.  This was tonight’s conversation (oh, how I wish you could hear his sweet voice):

Me:  Sam, do you ever miss your mama, like Llama Llama misses his mama?

Sam: No.

Me: No?  (sniff, sniff)

Sam: No.

Me: Oh…that makes me a little sad.

Sam:  You should be happy, not sad.

Me:  But I miss you sometimes when I’m at school.

Sam: Oh. Well, I do miss you sometimes at Mimi’s house.

Me: You do?   (Yay!)

Sam: Yes, but I miss you on Wednesdays but not on Fridays.

Me:  Hey!  I’ll take that!

DSC_0197

No comments: