Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008 Highlights

We had a fabulous, fun, love-filled, mostly relaxed "Week O' Christmas" and we certainly hope you and your family did, too. I've collected my favorite pictures to share and here are just a few pictures from our travels and celebrations:



We are back at home, enjoying a very relaxed week together as a family and NOT looking forward to getting back to work next week. January and February will be VERY busy months for Scott. Lots of traveling! Look for news about a big decision we will hopefully have to make in the beginning of February.

Before the busy season begins, though, we will kick-off the new year with a short cruise to the Bahamas next week! Can't wait!!!

Come back tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to design my New Year's blog before midnight tonight! I may see the ball drop after all...

No comments: