Friday, December 19, 2008

Freakishly Healthy

As a family, we rarely get sick. We are, in fact, freakishly healthy. That's why the past two weeks have taken their toll on us. Thankfully, and amazingly, Sam has not gotten sick yet, but Scott and I have battled stomach bugs, sinus infections and nasal spray addictions! Please pray that we are healthy for the holidays. I'm praying for strength to get off the couch today. I have got to get my house clean! Oh, and I also have to finish, I mean start, Christmas shopping!

Anyway,we did manage to be well at least one night this past week. We made it over to Dave and Tina's house for an incredible dinner to celebrate a lot of things: Scott's tenure, my passing National Boards, new babies, new pregnancies and good friends. Here are a few pics of Sam taken that evening. If you're interested, you can check out just a few more if you click here:




No comments: