Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our "Almost" Christmas Card

Some of you already know this, but just in case you haven't heard, I took over 800 pictures in search of THE Christmas card picture. I had a few conditions on the picture (ex. needed to be wearing Santa shirt) and I was looking for just the right look to capture Sam. It was unbelievably difficult to get just a few shots to choose from and then to narrow them down. I'm not thrilled with the pictures I finally chose (see post below) but I'm not displeased either. However, I just had to share this picture that I just found. Had I remembered this picture last night when I was designing our card, I may have been sorely tempted...if it wasn't for the nudity! Doggone it! Why do I continue to let Sam run around in a diaper, ruining great photo ops???

Just look at that sweet face! And in front of the tree even!

Here are three more honorable mentions:

No smile.

Plenty of smile. Blurry dog.

Plenty of smile. No Santa shirt.

And three that "missed it by that much":

Even Sam is tired of the camera!

No comments: