Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring is springing!

Spring is my most favorite time of the year! I love the sense of everything waking up from a long nap and seeming new and refreshed.

Sam is enjoying Spring, too. He enjoys smelling flowers, discovering baby leaves and just getting to spend so much time outside. He has loved being outside since he came home from the hospital. There were times when he was really little that the only way to get him to stop crying was to walk outside. He didn't care if it was 200 degrees outside and you were sweating to death, he just loved being there.

Yesterday, we were in the yard soaking up Spring and I couldn't resist grabbing the camera. I used to love Spring for the daffodils, robins and dogwoods. But now I love spring for the look it puts on Sam's face.





No comments: