Saturday, March 29, 2008

J. A.

This morning, Sam got really quiet. I went looking for him and as I walked towards the back porch, this is what I found:



vv .v';v;,b h, hl,y h hhh,,h,h,h,h,,,,,bm,bmh
Should I be worried that Sam likes to drink alone? I spoke with him about it and he explained that he did NOT have a problem. (Denial!) He said he could quit anytime and just drink milk. . , , , , v c,m .//.v; v ...,,, ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
`



,v;v;lvf ,mk vckmvckmvvkvvkvvmvvkvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkckfl ;l;gmk ggg b rfokffgkb'
d'd
'
dd
'd
'
My son. The Juiceaholic. What's a mother to do?

By the way, I walked away from my computer for a moment while typing this and Sam jumped in to add his side of the story which makes this his first blog!



(Sorry if this was difficult to read. I wanted to honor Sam's message so I left it exactly as he typed it.)

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

HA! I think my 5 year old understood perfectly what he was trying to say!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Every time I post I hit the "next blog" button to see who my "neighbor" is on blogspot for the day and I found you! I just loved the family portrait at the top of the page and had to read more! I hope you don't mind.