Sunday, March 2, 2008

Past and Future

I was looking through some pictures and videos this evening, just remembering...ah...and I found this cute video of Sam made one year ago. One day he discovered the bell that Putter rings when she wants to go outside and I caught him trying to escape.



I can't believe how little he looks! I sure don't remember ever in his whole life thinking he was little! I wonder if I'll look back a year from now and think "oh, how little he was..." Nah, I doubt it!

Tomorrow (Monday) is a big day for me. I have a job interview in another district! This will be the first time I've ever had an interview that I really didn't need to get. So there's not that usual sense of urgency and nervousness. At the same time, I'm really, really excited about the job. It's for a Reading Recovery position. Yeah!!! You know that's where my heart is! I'll keep you posted...

No comments: