Monday, April 21, 2008

Already?

Today was Sam's 2nd birthday. Last night, Scott and I worked for a few minutes on preparing Sam to answer the question "How old are you?" He got really good at saying "Two!" and holding up (kinda) two fingers. This morning, I went in to get Sam out of bed and the first thing I said was "Good morning, birthday boy! Sam, how old are you today?" His immediate reply? "Six." My son has impeccable comedic timing! All morning, he would tease us by saying 6 and then 2 because it would make us laugh. Once, he even said 8! So, at 2 years old, does he already want to be older or does he just like to keep us laughing?

The day before his birthday, we went to the zoo with Carson and hung out in the backyard. For his birthday, Daddy came home for a brief break (he has a concert tonight) and we had cupcakes and opened a few gifts.



Click the link above to see a few birthday pictures. (Let me know if this doesn't work for you. I'm trying this out to see how it works.)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Happy birthday Sam!! Carson had a great time at the zoo (he's talked about it nonstop), and we can't wait till Saturday!