Sunday, November 23, 2008

Never Met a Stranger...Unless It's Someone I Happen to Know

Take Sam out to the mall or Wal-Mart or anywhere else where lots of people are roaming, and he talks to everyone. And I mean everyone! People are so patient as they listen to him explain something that is clearly very important to him. (Thank God I can translate most of what he says!) I have said time and time again that Sam has never met a stranger.

So why is it that when we run into someone I know while we're out and about, all of a sudden he becomes the quietest kid I know? I mean honestly, all I want is for him to be charming and say something cute or talk their ears off. What do I get? Nothing. Nada. Zip. (cue crickets chirping!)

I don't blame anyone for not believing me when I talk about how entertaining he can be and how much he talks. All the time. Well...usually!

No comments: