Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog Interrupted

I won't be writing for about a week. Here are a few of my favorite recent photos of that kid who hangs around here all the time.


Some of my friends will use this to blackmail me. Others won't believe that I actually let Sam eat a big plate of pancakes with strawberries AND whipped cream! Well, shockingly, I did and here's the proof!


Sam spent one Saturday morning watching all the robins in the front yard.




























This is just a sweet picture of Sam looking for airplanes. Scott says that Sam has the eyesight of a pilot. He can spot a plane flying so high that we don't even see it at first. Sam seems to always be looking up!














Well, that's all folks...until next week! Then I'll have some really fun photos to publish!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about it...