Friday, February 8, 2008

First Haircut

Why do mothers have such a hard time getting their little boy's hair cut? Scott has been begging me for months to take Sam to see Joe. I absolutely did not want to have his little curls cut out. But, alas, today I finally gave in. And it turns out, it wasn't as bad as I expected. Poor Joe. I asked him if he could make it look like Sam had not gotten a haircut. (I'll forgive him for rolling his eyes at me.) I just didn't want Sam to walk out looking like a three year old! Thankfully, we have the greatest "hair guy" in the world. He did a great job! Sam really doesn't look that different. Yeah, Joe!!! Sam did a great job, too. No tears, no tantrums, just a little wiggly!

So, honey, I hope you're happy. Sam doesn't look like a little girl anymore!

(Best of all...the curls will come back!!!)






No comments: