Thursday, September 18, 2008

Worth the Tears

Scott has been gone a lot this week. He's been rehearsing with the Augusta Symphony. So, I've had lots of time to read blogs after Sam went to bed. I have laughed myself to tears over two blogs that I stumbled upon and just had to share:

Check out Cake Wrecks for the most insane professional cake disasters and their backstories. I know, you're like "Huh?" but just trust me.

Also check out The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks for another side-splitting laugh.

I promise you, you'll have a good time. One night this week, I just had to have someone to laugh with, so I called my sister. When she answered the phone, I couldn't speak for laughing so hard.

Both of these blogs lead to other blogs that are just as funny.

Enjoy and let me know if you find some irresistible blogs! I love a good laugh!

(Click on the names of the blogs to visit them.)

No comments: