Saturday, October 18, 2008

Until Next Year (updated)



Sam insisted on driving us to the fair this morning to meet Samuel and Bradley. We had tons of fun riding lots of rides (except for the helicopters and the dragon roller coaster--not so fun!). I finally got to try deep fried cookie dough! It was actually really yummy! I specifically asked for the kind with no fat and no calories, considering I'm still dieting. I'll have to wait until next year to try the deep fried Pepsi. Sam was getting hungry and tired and when he's ready to eat...he's ready to eat. He actually got off the train before it started and was ready go home. Daddy wasn't doing so good, either. Bed allergy day. So we said goodbye to our friends and headed home for lunch. You would think that Sam would have fallen asleep before his head hit the pillow, but as I write this, I can still hear him playing on his bed. I put him down over an hour ago!

I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of going to the fair, but taking Sam and watching him have a good time is totally worth it. Enjoy a few pictures from our last morning at the fair until next year.




UPDATE: I just put Sam down for the night at 9:15. It only took him about 4 minutes to fall asleep. Just as I expected, considering he never did take a nap! Scott and I aren't sure where all his energy came from today.

No comments: