Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't Believe Groundhogs, Y'all!

Spring is definitely almost here! The two first signs I always look for: robins and daffodils. I saw at least 100 daffodils on the way to work this morning and a few minutes ago I saw a lone robin. Those are definite signs for me every year. Couple those with the gorgeous weather we've had the past few days and now I'm feeling spring fever in a bad way.



Next I'll be looking for dogwood tree blossoms.


Oh, spring is so close I can almost taste it! This time of year is when I really love the south!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I hate to be a downer, but you do realize it's supposed to be 32 tonight, right?

Brightfish said...

Crap! Thanks a lot, my friend!

Unknown said...

32? What is that in celsius?...'cause here in Alberta 0 degrees celsius is a frickin' heatwave in February! And daffodils? What the heck! I don't even think flowers bloom here until June!