Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces Adult Entry

Here is my adult entry for the I Faces Photography Contest this week. The theme this week is WONDER.


This picture of my mother and Sam was taken when my parents took us to the zoo for Sam's 1st birthday.

Photobucket

Please check out the other wonderful adult entries and leave lots of encouraging comments at



*********************************************************************************



And, just for the fun of it, not to be considered an entry, here is the picture that followed that "wondorous" moment:

Photobucket

Yeah, my mom might kill me, but maybe she'll forgive me if I win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she'd probably kill ya!! That's too funny!

Anonymous said...

Gosh!! I love both of them!! There is wonder in both. Good job.