Monday, May 11, 2009

Help Me with Laughter…Please

I know I’ve abused our relationship over the past week.  Your posts are piling up in my reader and I can’t apologize enough.  I haven’t even been able to post on my own blog if it’s any consolation.  Hopefully, I’ll be able to start catching up with you all starting Tuesday. 

This week’s theme at I ♥ Faces is “laughter.”  I am exhausted from staying up and working all night and really ready to go to bed.  I cannot decide which of these photos to enter in the contest.  I had every intention of asking you to help me decide, but honestly, none of them would have a chance of winning the contest, so I’m just going to share them here with you.  I mean, honestly, have you ever looked at some of the entries?  There are some beautiful photos out there!  Man, I love photography.  One day…

Anyway, I digress.  Again. Imagine that.

So, here is a series I like to call…um…ah…Sam and His Hose. Yeah, that's it.

100B5863100B5870100B5881100B5882100B5883Sam and hose 1

Sam and hose 2

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I checked in over there after reading about your entries, but was stumped by laughter...maybe next week.