Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yes. Me…a stalker!

First, YAY!!!  Welcome to a few new friends and a few good IRL friends!  Hey Dawn! Hey Linda!  I knew you were out there!

As I am heading into the last few weeks of the school year, it is all I can do to keep my head above water at work.  Nothing like a deadline! Though I’m not complaining, as it cannot get here fast enough! However, I feel like my Google reader stays full and the only blogs I try to make sure I read right now are yours and just a few other of my very favorites.  But I am being an awful commenter.  I’m just moving as fast as I can every minute I get.  I can’t wait for summer to get here so I can Twitter all day long…Facebook till my heart’s content…and follow your blogs without stalking!

So, give me a few more weeks and I promise I’ll stop being so rude!

Later today…"Death by Anticipation."

2 comments:

geezee said...

Hi, I just noticed you started following my blog. Nice to meet you. I am new at this, but having a fantastic time meeting new people.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Hmmm, you always did seem a little stalker-ish to me ;)

Glad to hear you're still out there and I will be happy to be done with school soon, too.

I think we're all ready to slow down and have a lazy summer.