Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Zoo Trip

Two weekends ago, we had an absolutely beautiful, warm, early summer-like day. Missy and I gathered the kids and spent some time at the zoo, along with the rest of Columbia! It was a quick but fun trip. The best part? Sam and Carson are finally tall enough to ride the train without us. That saved us tons of zoo bucks!

Sam refused to nap after lunch so I wasn't surprised when he immediately fell asleep in the car. I even stopped to get him a Sprite but he was out!

Here are my favorite shots of the day followed by some others:

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I used to turn the heat up in the car so my boys would fall asleep after a trip like that and not be super cranky when we got home. It's like a a mommy sleeping pill, shhhhh...