Friday, March 20, 2009

Ready For Spring!

I don’t know about you, but around here, we are ecstatic about today being the first day of spring!  Bring on the barefoot weather…

DSC_0186

…and even the Spring showers!

DSC_0127

 

Especially now that Sam has his new umbrella!

Sam does not ask for things very often, even when we’re out shopping.  So when he fell in love with an umbrella his friend Samuel showed him, and then spent the evening and morning begging for said umbrella, I had to find it.   He was SOOOOO excited yesterday afternoon when I pulled the umbrella out of the bag!  He walked around the yard saying “I think it’s gonna rain today.” Oh, you have no idea how much I wanted it to start raining!

 

Sam's new umbrella highlights

Sam's new umbrella highlights1 

Sam's new umbrella highlights4

Sam's new umbrella highlights2

Sam's new umbrella highlights3

DSC_0187

This weekend, I’ll be looking for a raincoat and some puddle splashin’ boots.  Bring on the Spring showers!

So Tweet

No comments: